Thursday, December 13, 2007

SoPro and the 801 Family

I left my work office today thinkin' "Man, I got to make another trip into the deepest, most realest part of the 801 tonight...Sout Provo." If you remember my last blog about the rumble in SoPro at the Peak's Arena, then you will remember how crazy it was. I took a lot of heat for not being out in the parking lot to back my homey up when those thugs from a weak sauce part of the 801 jumped him. Hey, it was probably much needed heat and it was right. P.C. dealt out the heat more than anyone, but I couldn't get mad at P.C., he had some valid points, and in the 801 when a homey has a valid point, you own up to it and you recogonize it.

Read more here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will tell you what I think of the 801 Family! Free Tresic. Come on state of Utah. This is ridiculous. This is a guy that has made the 801 the 801. He is the man. We can't have all those hata's in prison tearin' him down. Look for Tresic to come out like Pac with an album similar to the level of "All Eyez on Me." You can't keep a creative genius locked up for that long and expect creativity to go dormant. I can't wait til' June of 09. In the words of Pac, "keep keepin' your head up" Tresic!

Unknown said...

O hell nah i didn't think people were actually writing blogs about tha fam.
Much love to tha homies.
Jesse James
801 Family Sick Wit It Crew.