Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Keepin' It Real Retro-Style

It has been way too long since something was posted, and quite frankly that is unacceptable. I have to apologize for the neglect.
I want to take everybody back in time for a trip through keepin' it real. So many times in our lives, we forget how we got to the point of keepin' it as real as we do. In the 801, we are real, we are more real than the punk 661, the 705, and the 235. But we didn't just wake up and become real. Being real is culture, it is something that is handed down through the generations. Join me on a journey through realhood.

Click here to keep it real retro-style...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is how I do it in the 734....and if you need your fade trimmed up, stop by and holler at me.

http://www.theputdown.com/theputdown/2007/11/theputdowns-50.html