Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quick Lesson For All Ya'll Hata's (Spinster Stories)

Yo ya'll, I can't believe what I just saw. I was reading some comments on the "Selling Out" post when I came across this:

"I have an example of a sellout. t-quizzle came to the alley (bowling) week and was too washed up and too weak to play. He chose to play some silly shooting video game instead of a game that's Real with a capital R, because he didn't have the rizzle dizzle guts to step up to the lane."

check out the rest..
.

3 comments:

Shauri said...

I'M 5'4"!!!!!!!!! (minus my tall personality.) I thought this blog was about keeping it real.
I would talk about your reasons for playing in the 6' and under league, but I'm going to try to set a good example for you. We shorties have to stick together.

Anonymous said...

whoa, this is gettin' crazy. Spinster is spittin' some serious clownin' and Quizzle is shootin' it right back. This is what happens in the 801, siblings become enemies, things get crazy. This one is so real, I might just have to back up a bit...

Anonymous said...

Does Spinster know Gary Coleman lives in the 801? The two of them should hook up I hear he's got a tall personality too. Plus they could make out anytime you were off playing Buck Hunter.